Yorktown boys finished 3rd at the Hamilton Southeastern sectionals with only 11 swimmers competing.
- Yorktown’s medley relay placed 3rd with a 1:38.54. Swimming on the relay Gannon Crosser, Seth McKinley, John Hicks, & Dray Caldwell.
- Dray Caldwell placed 8th in the 200 free and 6th in the 500 free.
- Gannon Crosser placed 2nd in the 50 free with a time of 21.53 and he won the 100 back with a time of 51.15. Gannon will be advancing to State next week in the 100 backstroke.
- John Hicks placed 8th in the 200 IM & 100 Fly.
- Seth McKinley placed 6th in the 100 breaststroke.
- The boys 200 free relay placed 3rd with a time of 1:31.64. Swimming on the relay were Gannon Crosser, Samuel Brumley, Seth McKinley, & John Hicks.
- The boys also placed 7th in the 400 free relay with a time of 3:47.46. Swimmers on the relay included Isaac Suer, Jaden Huber, Samuel Brumley, & Dray Caldwell.
Attached are the meet results: Boys Swim Sectional Results