Pendleton Heights Baseball
The Pendleton Heights Athletic Department is looking forward to your visit to our school. The information below should make your visit to Pendleton Heights a pleasant one:
- Your bus should unload in the parking lot by the main entrance to the field (between baseball/softball fields). The bus then can park along the bus access road next to the parking lot.
- Locker rooms will not be available for visiting team. Restrooms will be open.
- A certified athletic trainer will be available to treat injured athletes.
- Touchless water cooler will be provided for visitors. Teams should fill water before arriving.
- Gates open to the public one hour prior. Tickets are $5.00 and only available at the gate. No online tickets will be sold for this event.
- Bags, coolers, outside food/drinks and balls are not permitted.
- Lawn chairs are permitted
- Concessions will be open and serving pre-packaged items.
- Pets are not permitted!
- Fans should enter the ticket gate located between the baseball and softball fields.
Main Lot: This is the paved parking lot at the entrance of the complex.
Handicap Parking: Handicap parking is available in the front row of the main lot.
Gravel Lot: This is an overflow lot next to the softball field with access only from the main parking lot.
- A water cooler will be available for refilling water containers. It is the responsibility of the visiting team to manage how the water is filled and who touches the cooler.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the dugout.
- Spectators will be required to wear a face covering at all times on campus. The only exception would be when actively eating or drinking.
- Social distancing is expected in the bleachers and along the fence rows.
- No hospitality will be available.
NFHS and IHSAA COVID-19 recommendations will be followed